You can only cancel an order by going to that specific order from your active shipments overview in your account and click on ‘edit order’. Quicargo does not accept cancellations by phone.
Please be aware that cancelling an order may come with extra costs. You will be informed about this on the platform and the costs are depending on the time that you are cancelling.
If you want to cancel the shipment the day before loading, then it’s very important to take into account if the cancellation is before the cut-off time. This is the point of time when most carriers finalize their planning for the next day. When you want to cancel an order in the platform, the cut-off time for your shipment will be mentioned.
When you cancel after the cut-ff time, the carrier cannot adapt their planning anymore. This results in extra costs to compensate them for the lost space in their truck.
The cancelation cut-off time is as follow:
- For Netherlands to Netherlands orders: 16:00 PM
- For Belgium to Belgium orders: 16:00 PM
- For Germany to Germany orders: 14:00 PM
- For international orders: 12.00 PM
- However, there can be exceptions for example for FTL’s or shipments with special arrangements if agreed otherwise before booking.
For a complete overview of the possible extra costs for cancelation, look at our overview here.
Please find below how to cancel an order on the Quicargo platform:
Please sign in to leave a comment.